Sunday, June 27, 2010

Today is the big day!

I often teach my students to focus on how they felt at a given moment and use how they felt as a way to put the reader in the moment to start personal narratives. Anxiety, excitement, and fear (that I forgot to do something) are all mixing together in pit of my stomach right now. I'm sure everything will be fine, but it is always hard to just leave (especially for nearly three weeks).

I am looking forward to seeing many sites; the list goes on and on. For now though, I will just be happy to have a smooth flight and not lose my luggage en route to Berlin.

4 comments:

  1. Oftentimes we aren't aware that events or moments are significant as they are occuring. That's why this blog will be such a great journal of a once in a lifetime trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exciting journey! What an awesome opportunity. I look forward to reading about your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole... knowing that I will be writing about my experience has made me more aware than I think I might have been otherwise. I'm so glad that I decided to blog about my experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are having an amazing time. Post more photos if possible. Enjoy! Vanessa Hoff

    ReplyDelete