Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thank You

I am tremendously grateful for the Chicago Foundation for Education. This trip would not have been possible without the generous funding that I received from CFE. CFE has several different grant opportunities for teachers; I have learned so much through the work that I have done while participating in CFE study groups and implementing small grant projects. I highly recommend exploring their websites:

http://chicagofoundationforeducation.org/ (the parent organization that funds several different types of grants)

http://www.fundforteachers.org/home.html (the grant that funded my learning exploration)

I would also like to thank colleagues, friends, and students that agreed to follow the blog and share this experience with me. I am lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Safe travels, Mr. Barr! I look forward to reading your blog and seeing the photos you take.

    Be sure to use this blog as a personal journal for your trip as well. Talk about your excitement, concerns, wonders, and surprises. It will become an invaluable resource for a 1st person narrative for your students.

    Be safe!

    ReplyDelete